Friday, June 12, 2015

The Beautiful Bloggers Award

First, I want to send a HUGE thank you over to 21stcenturyonceuponatime for nominating me! I can't tell you how much this made my day! Seriously, to have such a epic person and AMAZING blogger to nominate me makes my heart want to burst from happiness. THANK YOU!



Also, let me state the rules:
•Link to the blogger who took the time to nominate you.
•List seven random things about yourself.
•Nominate seven wonderful, book-loving bloggers.   
•Notify the amazing people that you nominated for the award.

My Random Facts:
•I am almost always working on my blog trying to make it better.
•I adore all my followers and I can't help but to smile every time I hear from them.
•I have a fear of happy clowns. They terrify me!
•If I could eat beef jerky for the rest of my life, I would
•I hate the feeling I get when I am not reading or have to go long periods without being able to read.
•My love for Fear Street books was set for life when I was a kid, and my love for zombies was set when I sat down to watch Resident Evil the first time ever (It was the first zombie movie I watched)
•Some days I take a trip down memory lane and pull out my old Junie B. Jones books and reread them.

My Nominees:
•Morrighan @ ufbooks
•Cat & Megan @ booksoffascination

5 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for nominating us!! It's an honor! :D We'll complete it as soon as possible!

    P.S. Beef jerky is life <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to read it. :) and agreed! :D love love love beef jerky. Haha

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for nominating me!! *virtual hug* I hate clowns too, but my biggest fear is snakes ahah

    Most recent post on Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.com/2015/06/review-fire-study-study-3-by-maria-v.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hugs* oh yeah, haha snakes are second on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for nominating us! We'll get to this as soon as possible :) I love Resident Evil too!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top