Tuesday, June 9, 2015

The Sign of Fear by R.L. Stine

Synopsis

Fieran had been a young warrior driven by revenge. He created the Fear amulet and cursed the Fear family for all eternity. Christina is a young servant girl struggling for survival. She finds the Fear amulet centuries later. Now, she may be destroyed by its evil.









My Thoughts
★★★★★+ FEARsome Stars
R.L. Stine never fails to amaze me.
If any of you have Facebook, you have probably seem the photo of the little goldfish going "ERHMAGERD! BURBLES", well that is pretty much how I was when I saw this book in the mailbox. "ERHMAGERD! FEAR STREET!" Haha
I've always be curious as to how the amulet came to be and how the story got started in the first place, now I finally know! I love everything about this book, the story line is epic and sad all at once because it's like "dang, you can't trust anyone!" while on the other hand, those who like the revenge, are cheering from the sidelines.... I was a cheerer. Haha. I love the details to EVERYTHING. How R.L. Stine manages to explain everything and not loose me a single time, really does amaze me because normally, that's when a author looses me. When it comes to the fear street books, I really wish I could rate higher than 5 stars because I believe they deserve more.

2 comments :

  1. Heck yeah RL Stine! This was my childhood right here! Not going to lie though, as a kid these books scared me. I think it would be pretty cool to pick them up again and see what I think now, lol. Maybe I'll start with The Sign of Fear.

    I'm a new GFC follower! It'll be fun reading more of your reviews and talking books with you! :)
    -Ashley
    What's Your Story?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yeah, I was the same way but I loved the feelings because it was also so awesome how well he would put so much detail into such short books and never loose me by detail overload.
      I'd have to say, The Betrayal, The Secret, and The Burning are my top favs.

      Delete

Back to Top