Thursday, June 18, 2015

Can't Stay Away (Sweet Valley High Senior Year #1) by Francine Pascal

Synopsis

Elizabeth Wakefield jumps into senior year, ready to devote herself to the newspaper, homework, and her writing. Trouble is, she can't stop thinking about Conner McDermott, a guy from El Carro High who is total bad news--and who hardly even notices her. She misses study dates, can't speak in class and takes hours to get ready for school--completely unlike herself. Could any guy change her so much?





My Thoughts
★★★★★ Dramatic Stars
Years later after reading this and I STILL love this book.
Will, Lila, Melissa. Ugh! Gotta love snotty people, cheaters, liars, and people so full of themselves. They really deserve each other. Just saying.

now that that is out of the way, I really love this book. The writing was great and kept me interested. I loved the little diary entries as well because it's always great to see from other's points of views. There really isn't much to say about this book, because I really like everything about it. I love the character developments and personalities. As if high school isn't drama enough alone, try tossing in another school and forcing them to "work together" when each school thinks they are better than the other. That is just asking for trouble. Ready to read book two now!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top