Thursday, December 26, 2019

Goodreads: Your Year In Books Meme 2019

Mkay, so ... haha ... hi? It's been a while. Yes, I know. But the lovely wonderfun Esther (I missed you!) tagged me to do the Your In Books meme But if you know me.. my blog has cobwebs on it and there is a cricket chirping somewhere. BUT! Fear not... I did read! .... a little.... here and there. Behold! the mini-ist (is that a word?) Year in books! *points down* it'll be somewhere down there.... Keep reading, maybe?




Some mini-mighty statistics...
I read 1,766 pages across 7 books

Is that not the most gotdamn depressing thing you've ever heard?

The shortest books I've read was Crossed Up (168 pages).
The longest book I've read was The Assassin Game (325 pages).
Woo! Such long books! *drippy sarcasm is a curse* ..and neither were that good. *sobs*

The most popular book I've read was Zom-B (13,271 other readers).
The least popular book I've read was Crossed Up (2 other readers).



My average rating this year was 3.6 ★★★☆☆
The highest book I've rated was: The Kraken of Cape Madre (4.87 average)

My first review of 2019 was Zom-b.
My last review of the year 2019 (for now) was The Kraken of Cape Madre.
(I'd like to point out, the Kraken was a good book, but Zom-B was a gosh damn monstrocity.)

My books this year
(Click the book to read the review)


With that being said, I actually AM reading book three to the LoreStalker series by JP Barnett and it's really good. I should be done with it soon. ^_^ Hoping the author doesn't hate my guts for taking so long reading it. X_X Other than that, I do have a few sitting in my TBR list but I'm not sure when I will get to them, I haven't really felt the drive to read. My life has been a downward spiral into Kdramas pretty much, as I have said before. I really am thinking about watching and reviewing them.
That's about it on the up and up, sorry Zombebes!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top