Friday, December 27, 2019

{Review} 사랑의 불시착 (Crash Landing on You)

Synopsis
Title: Crash Landing on You
Original Title: 사랑의 불시착
Director: Lee Jung-Hyo
Writer: Park Ji-Eun
Network: tvN
Episodes: 10/16
Released: December 14, 2019
Genre: Kdrama/Heartfelt/Comedy
Language: Korean
Country: South Korea
My Rateing:10/10
Add To: Netflix

Yoon Se Ri is an heiress to a conglomerate in South Korea. One day, while paragliding, an accident caused leads Yoon Se Ri to make an emergency landing in North Korea. There, she meets Ri Jung Hyuk, who is a North Korean army officer.



My Thoughts
★★★★★★★★★★  Stars

I thought a lot about doing this and thought... why not!? I watch so many shows lately, why not review them? So here it goes! 사랑의 불시착 (Crash Landing on You) is such a amazing show! I'm actually kinda sad at how much hate it gets, but I totally understand why. But, that's not my place. SoOoOoOoO anyway, this show is NOT finished yet, which is why I put 4/?. I actually thought there would only be like 10 episodes or so but .. netflix updated it last night, I'm guessing and it's showing more, so I won't put a number until I know for sure. Which also makes me wonder why I'm writing a review now instead of waiting until it's done... I'l tell you why! It's because I can't wait!!! Lol I just love this show so much already. I have binged watched this twice already since I have discovered it. I just love the story line and the chemistry between the characters. Don't get me wrong, when I watched episode one, I wasn't a fan. Oof! I was so disgusted with the main character and thought about stopping. But as episode one started wrapping up, I had stopped everything I was doing and was on the edge of my seat like "Oh snap. What's about to happen!?!" and that's all she wrote. I was done for. There wasn't ever a chance for me. Lol Usually I can watch a episode here and there and be fine. Not the cast for this! I HAD to finish every episode they had.
Ya'll... Oh my gosh I'm so dang ready for the new episode to drop in a few hours, I could scream. I know the shit is about to hit the fan and I just KNOW it will end with a cliffhanger and I will have to wait ANOTHER week for the next one. pwihewogiuhewoihgwoei I'm going to die. I need them all! I'm freaking out because I'm wondering, HOW CAN THIS POSSIBLY END?!!?
Yes, I'm screaming that because I mean .... how CAN that situation end? Not well... Will they defy all odds and come out okay in the end? I KNOW not to ever guess with these things. I tried that once, expecting a happy ending and ended up sobbing for nearly a week with my heart ripped out. So now, I'm to scared to even think it will end happy... but... for the sake of my sanity, I really hope it does! *sobs*
Can I just talk about some of the actors though? Kim Ju-Meok (Yoo Su-Bin) is honestly one of my favorite characters. He is just so dang pure and watches as many dramas as I do! Hahaha! Geum Eun-Dong (Tang Joon-Sang) is just soft. I want to put him in a bubble so nothing can every hurt him. And Ri Jeong-Hyeok (Hyun-Bin) that man.. would probably make a nun want to sin. Don't @ me! Hahaha but in all honesty, there are so so so so many great actors in this show that I could be here for hours and hours just going through saying how I feel about them. I only pointed out those 3 for now thought because they are the ones that kept me watching from episode one when I wanted to stop. Lol But any way, this is a show I highly recommend!

12/30/19 Update:
Okay they added episode 5 and 6 and woooo buddy I'm a sobbing freaking mess! Did I NOT tell you they shit would hit the fan?! I called it and also called it leaving on a cliffhanger. Lemme tell you ... the person that told me I needed to watch this... I have the urge to call them sobbing and then kick their ass later. (Okay, not really, but you know what I mean.) I don't think I can wait a week to know what is going to happen. I'M NOT OKAY, FOLKS!! I'm not okay. I'm a gosh damn sobbing mess as I stated before. Someone help me. I can't with this.
Episode 5 I got through... I was mad. I was BIG mad okay. You don't do that to that baby! (You'll know what I mean when you watch it, I call the youngest one "baby" because HE IS A BABY!!) anyway, I got through it. Thinking... like a dumbass... that that would be the *hard* thing... Bihhhhhh nooooooo. I was wrong. That wasn't the episode I needed to worry about like I thought! NO... NO NO NO!!! It was episode 6!!! and going on 7 because fkljvheriuvberiu UGH!!! We know it'll carry on into it. I'ma be all kinds fucked up the next few weeks, ain't I? Till this show is FULLY COMPLETED! Jesus take the wheel. *walks away gross sobbing*
-That's all folks, see you in a week or so when they update. X_X

1/25/2020 Update:
Think it is safe to say there will be 16 episodes. Will we actually get them all? Gosh I freaking hope so! But there are rumors going around saying the network will be sued. Why? For the most stupid reason. *facepalm* I want to say why, but I really don't want to step on toes. But anyway, on with the show! Episodes 7 through 10 have been out for a little over a week now - yeah yeah I know. I didn't update as soon as I watched them. But do you have ANY idea of the dying whale noises that have been leaving my body over these episodes?! I wish, I WISH, I could say that I was kidding. But holy crap. These episodes have been slam pack loaded with SO MUCH that there has barely been enough time to breathe. If you watch this show, around these episodes are the ones you might want to load up on snacks and no drinks. NONE. Because you won't want to pause it.... The snacks will probably be left uneaten until the end of episode 10..(So far. Who knows, they might not be eaten by 11 either. Only time will tell!) Either way, they will make great comfort food when you are sobbing at the end.

I want to take a moment to mention I love how they threw BTS in there. I bout lost my mind between shook and fangirling my head off. I loved it and the scene it came up in had my giggling like a child it was so good. Lol

Ahhh there is just SO MUCH that I want to say about all of this but also that I know I can't say because they are such important and needed parts that I don't want to give anything away.

I'm so ready to see how this comes out because I just know I'm going to be a ball of emotions! I'm not ready but also so ready I think I may lose my mind.

2/8/2020 Update: 
Episodes 11 and 12 have possibly been the most calm episodes while simultaneously being the most tense episodes ever. How that is possible I have no idea. But they were. So much happened in these episodes that I'm still freaking out. Here is the thing about these 2 episodes that scare me though... They BOTH had answers. They both didn't leave with cliffhangers. Which makes me feel like the crap is about to hit the fan sooooo bad!! I'm scared. X_X I'm not ready for the new episode yet I am. (It drops tonight so hopefully I can watch and review it.) Or I might put it off for a few days when I am mentally stable... But lets face it, I can never actually wait, can I? LOL! Y'all this show rughiwurgpwurgugiwurbgiurw OMGGGGGGGG *walks away gross sobbing*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top