Friday, April 28, 2017

Instagram Bookstagram πŸ€”

I have to admit, I haven't been here as much as I use to be. I only have myself to blame, I suppose. I have been on Instagram for years but only recently stumbled upon the wondrous world of Bookstagram.
It is what Goodreads use to be, really. I know I know "*gasp* those are fighting words!" but if you really think about it. Goodreads use to be about books and reviewing and other bookworms sharing the love of books. But it seems like lately every time I log on, not many are actually reviewing books. They are mostly just commenting on games or trying to win books they will never even read.
But, that is beside the point of this since I was meaning to just talk about bookstagramming.

I have come across the most amazing, sweetest people while bookstagramming. abdulia_ortiz, livin.the.fandomlife, angelena_vee, the_pufflehuffle_kitteh, and sooooo many more. If I tried to name everyone I would literally be here all day and night for a while. Lol

It is so amazing seeing so many beautiful pictures of their books and seeing how one book can have SO MANY different personalities. I can only wish to have half the talent most of these people have. I missed talking about books and sharing the book love. Lol.

I guess what I am trying to say is if you don't see me here, I am definitely there. Lol. If you haven't found your book "family" I would recommend bookstagramming.

Don't get me wrong. Like everything on the internet, it has it's trolls as well. but I must say I am amazed at how tight-nit the bookstagram community is. You mess with one, you mess with all and seriously reminds me of the Hogwarts battle.

Totally badass, right?

What can I say?
*image not mine but I completely agree ♥♥♥♥*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top