Sunday, September 19, 2021

{Review} A.I. love you アイラヴユー

Synopsis|줄거리
Original Title: A.I. love you アイラヴユー
Director Shogo Miyaki
Distributor: Katsu-do/Fuji Television Network
Released: December 10, 2016
Genre: Romance/Drama/Sci-Fi
Language: Japanese
Country: Japan
My Rating: 8/10
Add To: N/A
A love story that depicts love with artificial intelligence, filmed with smartphones.
Haruka Hoshino, a dreamer who wants to have her own store, continues to apply for recruitment at a well-established Western confectionary shop, but only notification of rejection is received. One day, a spam mail arrived, Haruka invited by the phrase "Your dreams come true" that was written there, installs AI (artificial intelligence) equipped call type application.

老舗洋菓子店のアシスタント採用に応募しては不採用になってしまう毎日を送りながらも、パティシエになって自分の店を持とうと奔走する星野遥。ある日、A.I.搭載通話型アプリの無料試用を誘うスパムらしきメールが届く。ついメールを開き、アプリをスマートフォンにインストールしてしまう遥。やがてアプリが起動し、男性の声で彼女に話し掛けてくるように。その人工知能にラヴと名付けてやりとりするうち、彼からパティシエになるつもりならば恋をするべきだと諭され…
Review|리뷰
★★★★★★★★ Stars
~~This review may contain spoilers~~

The ending. The ending alone is what made this WHOLE thing worth watching.
Had it not ended that way, I think I would have put a tanked rating.... But, let's be honest. The pace of this movie sucked. I wanted to change the speed of it so bad but wasn't able to. I feel like this took 5 hours to watch (I know it didn't. Just feels that way) so I really hated the pace. I know it was all meant to be "build up" but I mean come on.... most of it was silent staring at the screen.
I can't hate on anyone's acting. I think they were all quiet good. I mean... how can you derate a voice? Lol (I'm kidding, but yes. his character's A.I personality was mushy and soft and I loved it). Just kinda sucks everyone she ever knew pretty much told her to give up her dreams (minus her bestie and love. so props to them. Everyone else is a dick)
I'm so glad she didn't agree to go to paris. I'm glad she didn't agree to a lot of things and I'm glad that in the end, she really did fight for her dream.

What I HATED was the end of the year thing. I fucking cried, thank you. That HURT!! Did even I simp for a A.I system? ....mayhaps...... I can feel your judgment..... stop. Lol
The ending... the ACTUAL ending. After all the tears.. that ending was perfect.... but left me with questions. It's only been a year. and we all know who walked in through that door. But now I'm paranoid because I want to know how. Like if where he came from didn't exist like she said. If even HE didn't know who made him or where he came from.... how are you suddenly... there? If gives me "I'm really a stalker in a basement watching you" vibes, and that's scary okay.
Like I wanted this to be the cute adorable happy ending that it was... buuuuut my paranoia got questions okay. Way to many questions and absolutely no answers. We don't like this. Sir, who are you really and did you hightech stalk this chick?

It was a cute movie though. If you want to fluffy movie to pass this time, this one is the one.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top