Sunday, October 18, 2020

{Review} 미스터 하트 (Mr. Heart)

Synopsis|줄거리
Original Title: 미스터 하트
Also Known As: Mr. Heart
Director: Seonjae Park
Distributor: Viki
Released: Sep 18, 2020
Genre: Romance/Drama/BL/Melodrama/LGBTQ
Language: Korean
Country: South Korea
My Rating: 10/10
Add To: Viki
Despite the fact that things just never seem to go his way, Sang Ha always manages to find a reason to smile. A member of the school track team, Sang Ha loves to run, but distance has never really been his thing. For Sang Ha, sprinting is what brings him the most joy. Jin Won, on the other hand, is exactly the opposite. A record breaking marathon runner in high school, Jin Won is well on his way to becoming a marathon superstar. Determined to live up to the expectations of his coaches and colleagues, Jin Won cares about one thing and one thing only: running his next race. When Jin Won finds himself struggling to maintain his record-breaking stats, his coach suggests Sang Ha step in to help as a pacemaker. Disappointed in the coach’s decision, Jin Won is anything but friendly to his new partner but with time and determination, the two runners come to find they share a similar passion, both on the track and off. As the two become closer, they begin to realize their feelings for each have taken an unexpected turn. But can they move from friend to friendlier without risking everything they’ve worked so hard to achieve? The followup project to the popular BL drama, “Where Your Eyes Linger” (2020), “Mr. Heart” is a 2020 idol web drama directed by Park Seon Jae.

어려운 환경에서도 웃음을 잃지 않는 페이스 메이커 상하와 마라톤 외에는 무신경한 유망주 선수 진원 간의 설렘 가득한 사랑과 우정을 그린 드라마
Review|리뷰
★★★★★★★★★★ Stars
*screeches* NOBODY TOUCH ME!! NOBODY TOUCH ME!!!! MY EMOTIONS!!! OMGGG!!!! Ya'll, this was the quickest, most adorable, so gosh damn pure, sickly rot-your-teeth-out SWEET!! alkdjaelfhowuvdjv 
I DIDN'T WANT IT TO END!!! SORRY I'M SCREAMING!!!! I CAN'T HELP IT!!!! 
When I say it was quick and sweet, I'm not taking away from the heart clench that happens, lemme tell ya, I thought my heart dropped completely out of my ass with what happened. Lemme just say, the average length of these episodes is 11 minutes and there are 8 episodes. I felt every single one and I'm sure you will to. That's a fact. I don't think they could have casted any better actors. From start to finish you are instantly hooked and in love with the characters. Yes, every single one of them. Even the coach who reminds me of J-Hope. Lol Don't @ me. Totally gave me Hobi vives by how he acted and was just adorable. Lol I really wish this show was longer. I didn't want to see it end. I feel like I just said goodbye to some of my close friends. I HAVE A VOID, DAMNIT!! How did this happen?! I really wish I could write a never ending review about this show but my brain is stuck in fangirl mode where every thought is consumed with this show and the need to either rewatch it or find another one to lose more of my life to. Lol
I highly recommend Mr. Heart!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top