Tuesday, April 14, 2020

{Review} 나의 판타스틱한 장례식 (My Fantastic Funeral)

Synopsis
Original Title: 나의 판타스틱한 장례식
Also Known As: My Fantastic Funeral
Director: Park Sun-ho
Network:  SBS Productions
Released: September 26, 2015
Episodes: 2
Genre: Drama/Romance/Heartfelt
Language: Korean
Country: South Korea
My Rating: 10/10
Add To: VIKI

Though Mi Soo received treatment for her brain tumor three years ago, it’s back. Soon, she becomes a terminally ill patient. After her parents divorced, her mother remarried and her father passed away from a car accident. Her aunt raised her, but they’re on bad terms. She’s single and without any close friends, so there’s no one to arrange a funeral for her. Mi Soo decides to find someone who can make arrangements after her death. She runs into Dong Soo who becomes obsessed with her, constantly following her everywhere she goes like a stalker. Ten years ago, Dong Soo fell hard for Mi Soo but now has miraculously crossed paths with her again.


My Thoughts
★★★★★★★★★★  Stars

Fans of The Fault In Our Stars would love this show.

I'm not sure why it is labeled a show though, I really do wonder why they did it that way. Either way it is a very beautiful story It had it's fair share of twists and turns and I do admit I was not expecting that ending to happen that way. I was touched and I also cried so hard that my face turned purple.

Y'all know me. I always say I won't watch/read things like this buuuuut I always do and usually end up loving it. So is it really a shocker here at this point? But in all truth, I wish more people would watch this. It's 2 episodes, Zombebes!! Please give it a watch. It's like the perfect amount of drama, love, heartbreak, love (yes, love again) and so much more. Because this was so short though I can't go much into detail but I bet even you will be shocked by the ending. What do you have to lose? Watch ittttt!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top