Sunday, December 9, 2018

{Wrap-Up} Limber November

Well, sadly, This is late. but of you know me you know I do dang near everything late. Which is odd. Because usually if I have to actually be somewhere I get there nearly two hours early. Yet apparently when it comes to posts and reviewing, I put it off far to long. No wonder half of y'all hate me. Hahha
So, lets dive in to those fall leaves!
Why am I posting this? Lol y'all know I didn't read crap. I finished IT and that was... it! haha
Really, It took me, what? 3 or 6 months? I think it was 6 because I thought it was 3.
But if y'all want to check out that review it's here >CLICK<.

Now I do have a list of books I'm really hoping to read for December. I'm booked on ARCs. Lord, help me.
I gotta finish up The Orphan Code by CRR Hillin.


Then I'm on to read:

  • Haunted: Horror of Haverfordwest by G.L. Davies
  • The Siren and The Specter by Jonathan Janz
  • Belly Up by Eva Darrows
  • The Manic Pixie Dream Boy Improvement Project by Lenore Appelhans
  • The Dating Game by Kiley Roache




Really hoping I can get all these read ... But I highly doubt I am gonna be able to read them all. Lol It's like I'm setting myself up for failure. But really hope I'm not. Even more hoping I don't get side tracked with any other books. I'm gonna be screwed. LOL!

So what books do you have planned to read this December?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top