Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Fated Capture by Kristyn Eudes

Synopsis

Arsema believes she is just a regular sixteen year old girl until a week before the start of her junior year when she starts to experience strange occurrences. Soon after she is thrust in a world that feels more make-believe than reality. To make matter worse, she is being hunted by two ancient races of supernatural beings. One looking to find and save her life and in turn save their race, the other looking to use her to bring an end to the world as she knows it.
After being attacked and kidnapped by her best friend’s boyfriend she is rescued by the guy she has been having reoccurring dreams about. Soon her life isn’t the only thing she is in jeopardy of losing as she finds herself falling hard and fast for her rescuer, Lyon. But will she be able to see past who or what he really is and accept him as he is?
Fated Capture is story about fate, adventure, magic and unconditional love. Arsem’a is a fiercely loyal heroine with a knack for getting herself into trouble. The question is will she be able to get out? Or will she find herself in the grasp of the one she desperately needs to avoid?



My Thoughts
★★★★★ Stars
I received this book in return for an honest review.
This book was such an enthralling read, I didn't want to put it down, but of course life kinda exploded and I had to put it down, but while I was away I honestly couldn't help to wonder what would happen next in the story. I was so interested in not only the story line but all the characters as well. Even though it was a fast read, from the start I fell in love with the characters. They made me laugh, mad, and dang near bout cry. 
The only probably I had was when *someone* (I'm not gonna say who) went rouge... Why? I mean it was awesome that it was "BOOM!" didn't see that coming... but it also didn't really tell you why or how... I'm hoping in book two or in a later book it explains it. I honestly can't wait to read book two and find out what happens next. Dang you cliffhanger!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top