Thursday, July 23, 2015

The Other Side by Randal Licato

Synopsis





On the way to the library, Grace ends up in a destructive earthquake.
The road splits down the middle,plunging her down into the darkness...
...INTO ANOTHER WORLD.







My Thoughts
★★★★★ Other Side Stars
I received this book in return for an honest review.
Once again, Mr. Randal Licato has left us with a book with a bitter sweet ending that you can't help but to mention first thing because it's one of those where you are so happy for it, then it fully sets in and you demand a rewrite because you can't help but to think soooomeone should have really gone back with someone else to live happily ever after.
I have to admit, I really like this book, but I can't put my finger on why I like it so much. I think it's because this book is so different from what I normally read and, given, if it were another author, I probably would get lost reading it and never finish it, but, Randal Licato knows how to write to capture your attention and really hold it.
The Other Side creeped me out. Lol Grace kept herself together a lot better than I ever would. I'd probably turn into a puddle, crying my eyes out scared out of my wits! I loved all the characters in this book... Even though sometimes I just wanted to slap Ashley. I enjoyed this story and would definitely recommend it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top