Saturday, March 14, 2015

Life After The Undead (Life After the Undead) by Pembroke Sinclair

Synopsis

The world has come to an end. It doesn't go out with a bang, or even a whimper. It goes out in an orgy of blood and the dead rising from their graves to feast on living flesh. As democracy crumples and the world melts into anarchy, five families in the U.S. rise to protect the survivors. The undead hate a humid environment, so they are migrating westward to escape its deteriorating effects. The survivors are constructing a wall in North Platte to keep the zombie threat to the west, while tyranny rules among the humans to the east.


My Thoughts
★★★★★+ Mind Blowing Stars.
Why can't we rate more than 5 stars?! Oh my gosh this book was so awesome!! To be perfectly honest, my TBR list was pretty long and I wanted to save this book for closer to the bottom because I always try to save the best for last. But eventually I just HAD to have a peek. So I told myself "I'll just read the first page" ... about 10 chapters later, I knew I couldn't quite. Mrs. Pembroke is such a hella talented author! I've read a few of her other books and she has this amazing way of capturing the moment of things just right that through the whole book it just keeps you sucked in. "Life After The Undead" was... mind blowing. It had the perfect amount of everything! It felt like I was living the story. 
Liet made my freaking skin crawl.  And Krista is just a freakin bada**. 
All the characters were so perfect for their part. It's really amazing when you can actually bond with pretty much all the characters in a book because you get to know so much about them.
I loved this book in every way. You couldn't make this book any more awesome. It exceeds the limit. Lol I would highly recommend this book.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top