Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Death to the Undead (Life After the Undead) by Pembroke Sinclair

Synopsis

The battle that began in Life After the Undead continues.
Zombies changed her life completely...
Tough teenager Krista escaped to the safety of Florida after her parents were killed by the zombie horde. She united with General Liet, a distant cousin, and moved with him to North Platte to help build a wall to keep the zombies in the West. Krista fell in love with Quinn, a survivor and fighter from the zombie-infested wildlands of the West, and together they freed the garrison at North Platte from the power-hungry Liet.
But zombies aren’t the only enemy they have to face...
Now, North Platte is free, but Liet was not the only one using the zombie apocalypse to control their people. Florida is ruled by five ruthless Families, who use intimidation and the threat of the zombie horde to coerce their populace. Krista and Quinn hatch a desperate plan to run guns into the state and help the people revolt. Krista and Quinn, labeled as rebels run for their lives when the Families attack North Platte. The Families want them captured, the zombies want to eat them, and other survivors want them dead. Caught in between powerful forces, they must survive long enough to devise a new plan and put it into action, all while trying to solidify their new relationship and trying not to self-destruct in the meantime. 


My Thoughts
★★★★★+ More Mind Blowing Stars.
I am so in LOVE with Life After The Undead and Death To The Undead!
The book picks up right where Life After The Undead ends, which is AMAZING! I really don't like books that have space between books, because personally, I want to know what actually happens. Lol. I once again got sucked into the zombie world of Krista and Quinn so much that honestly, I was left with nightmares. Bad thing? SHOOT NO! I was back to reading it once I woke up. Haha. I want to reread these books over and over, they are that good. (IMO) 
I'm so glad I got to read these books. These books have made me cry, laugh, possible heart attack or two, get extremely hyper (when they are getting to battle-ect) So many emotions! Goodness knows when I got to the last page, I started crying. I wanted it to keep going. I don't think I can ever get enough. 
So glad how everything turned out. I thought for sure some people would be double crossers and stuff.. I was wrong... Kinda. Lol. either way, I was blow away. I loved how it was written as well. Everything was perfectly paced and had the perfect amount of everything and then some. Lol. 

5+ amazing stars! If I could offer more, I would.

5 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for your review! Im so glad you enjoyed the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your review! Im so glad you enjoyed the book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for letting me read them! ^_^ I feel like I'm still stuck in those books to be honest. Haha I'm still winding down. XD

      Delete
  3. Your review convinced me to check this book out on Goodreads XD ADDED TO TBR!

    By the way, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! I thought you deserved it because your blog is so awesomely designed and the posts are so original! Thank you for being so epic! :)

    Here is my post: http://booksoffascination.blogspot.com/2015/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EEPP!! Thank you so much! This is amazing!

      And yeah, I love Mrs. Pembroke's work. She is hella amazing. All the books I've read by her I fully recommend.

      Delete

Back to Top