Monday, January 26, 2015

Twisted Reflections (Adventures of Alexis Davenport #2) by Shay West

Synopsis

Alexis Davenport is learning to come to grips with her ability to travel through time, but she still hasn’t been able to stop the evil Drifter and his Master from trying to alter the past.
When she travels back to ancient Egypt, Alex gets a most unexpected surprise; she meets someone who can help her figure out how to use her powers, another Traveler like herself.
But can Alex learn how to control her gift before Drifter finds a way to stop her from meddling in his Master’s plans?



My Thoughts
★★★★★+ Perfect Stars.
I received this book in return for an honest review.
This book was so amazing! It's not often you get a sequel that is almost as good as the first book and keeps you wanting even more. You get to see Alexis blossom from being so shy to actually having a backbone now! Friendships get tested, hearts get broken. You name it. Still an awesome book. I love all the characters and how they keep developing so you know more and more about them and get attached. I have to admit, Alexis sure is weaving a tangled love triangle web, and all I can think is "giiiiiirl, you best leave that boy alone." Haha. And it's true. I don't see what she sees in Beau! I think her gift has fried her brain. Lol. I hope she doesn't leave her boyfriend though. He seems like a good guy and seems to put up with a lot more than any other guy's their age would. 
I was once again lost and jaw dropped when I saw it was another cliff hanger! That ending though! Oh my gosh! Did NOT see that! Gonna start on book 3 right away. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top