Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Dangerous Reflections (Adventures of Alexis Davenport #1) by Shay West

Synopsis

Alexis Davenport wants to go home. She hates her new school, her mother for moving her away from her friends, and her father for walking out.
To make matters worse, Alex is haunted by images of strange girls reflected in her mirror. It’s bad enough juggling homework, a relentless bully, boys, and a deadbeat dad; now, she must save the world from an evil presence hell-bent on changing the past – and our futures. Who knew her A+ in history was going to be this important?



My Thoughts
★★★★★ Traveling Stars.
I received this book in return for an honest review.
I know I said in a previous review that I wouldn't read anymore time traveling books, but I'm SO glad I read this one! It kept me wanting more and kept me enthralled. It was marvelously and smoothly written. It didn't leave me with endless questions, it just left me with "Oh my gosh I need the next book now!" Haha. I know Alexis is the main character and all, but I must say, I think my favorite character is Paul because he just cracks me up. All the characters are great, really. I like how you get to really know them. Loved everything about this book, can't wait to read book two.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top