Monday, December 1, 2014

Tear You Apart by Sarah Cross

Synopsis

An edgy fairy tale retelling of "Snow White" set in the world of Kill Me Softly for fans of Once Upon a Time and Grimm.Faced with a possible loophole to her "Snow White" curse, Viv goes underground, literally, to find the prince who's fated to rescue her. But is life safe in the Underworld worth the price of sacrificing the love that might kill her?







My Thoughts
★★★★ Stars.
I received this book via NG in return for an honest review.
I'm torn between 3 and 5 stars so I'll give it 4.
While yes, the story was good, it felt like there was to much.
I did not like the sensation I got reading this book. 
There is intense, then there is this.
This hit a whole NEW level.
I've never read a book that left me literally so stressed, it hurt to move from being so tense.
In other words. This book HURT. Literally mentally and physically.  It (excuse my french here) PISSED ME OFF!
Tested EVERY mad/pissed as hell level I had and made me realize, I have more levels than I thought!
It's a good story, I just wish I could have punched most of these people in the face.

2 comments :

  1. Haha! ;)

    I've heard that the story's good and all but apparently the characters are SUPER annoying!! LOL

    I understand how you feel...

    ~Fari
    Recent Blog Updates:
    November Wrap-Up and December TBR @ My Little Corner For Books
    Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2015 @ My Little Corner For Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh yes.I don't understand how a book can make you just want to slap the fire out of a character, but you can't because they aren't real! It's not fair! Haha

      Delete

Back to Top