Thursday, November 13, 2014

The Secret (The Fear Street Saga Trilogy #2) by R.L. Stine

Synopsis


In this terrifying new trilogy, R.L. Stine takes readers back in time, telling them finally the awful truth of what happened to the cursed Fear family . . . and why their evil lives on. Simon Fier meets an old gypsy who tells him his family will all die in a terrible fire. Terrified, he changes the family name to Fear, but he can't escape the curse.

My thoughts


★★★★★ 5+ Great Stars



I am no longer Simon Fier.
Now and forever I will be known as Simon FEAR


This book probably made me look like my eyes were going to bug out of my head I was so into it. I couldn't help it. It sucked me in and once I got into it, I couldn't stop reading. I'm loving how she is writing out this whole story and she goes into just enough detail without drowning you with it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top