Wednesday, February 10, 2021

{Review} 승리호 (Space Sweepers)

Synopsis|줄거리
Original Title: 승리호
Also Known As: Space Sweepers/Spaceship Victory
Director: Jo Sung-hee
Distributor: Netflix
Released: February 5, 2021
Genre: Sci-Fi/Action/Fantasy
Language: Korean/Multi-Language
Country: South Korea
My Rating: 10/10
Add To: Netflix
It’s 2092 and space is littered with floating satellites and deserted spaceships. The crew of the junk collector ship, The Victory, travels throughout space looking for saleable garbage. With heavy competition from other junk collector ships, speed is the key to besting their rivals from other nations. When they discover the humanoid robot named ´Dorothy’, a known weapon of mass-destruction, a risky business deal soon follows.
2092 년을 배경으로 승리라는 우주 쓰레기 수집 선의 승무원을 따릅니다. 대량 살상 무기로 알려진 도로시라는 휴머노이드 로봇을 발견하면 위험한 사업 거래에 참여하게됩니다. 2092 년, 우주는 버려진 인공위성과 버려진 우주선과 같은 위험한 떠 다니는 쓰레기로 가득 차 있습니다. 승리의 승무원은 돈을 벌 수있는 쓰레기를 찾기 위해 우주를 여행하는 한편, 다른 나라의 쓰레기 수집 선과 경쟁하고 그들의 기술을 사용하여 경쟁자를 물리칩니다.
Review|리뷰
★★★★★★★★★★ Stars

I won't even sit here and pretend that I like Science Fiction stuff. It's one of my least favorite things ever. It is really rare that I ever like a Sci-Fi movie and I can count on my hands how many I like. Lol
This movie will definitely be added to the love list though.

Space Sweepers seemed rare and unique to me. Though I'm sure active Sci-Fi fans will probably laugh at that and be like "Where?" -- that, I can't answer lol. I'm just saying for me, it's unique and I love it. I wasn't expecting to like it at all and I had seen about the show in passing but no one had actually told me I needed to watch it, (but to those that knew I was watching it was correct in saying I would love it. Lol) but I was still curious and I'm glad my curiosity won out. This show was captivating.

There were very few parts that seemed to make me zone out a bit but they didn't last very long and it was quick to suck me back in so I was glued to the screen the whole time. I loved all of the acting and I think my most favorite part about this movie was the multi-language but. This movie didn't have a single set language which totally blew my mind.

Can we just talk about how crazy it is though that there has been talk about living on Mars and then this comes out? XD
Props to the creators for being quick and hella talented to deliver such an amazing story.

If you have followed me long enough, you know I hate when movies have tons of side characters that names you may need to remember, Space Sweepers took me by surprise in having so many memorable side characters! How can so many people have such small parts but make you remember who they are?! If there was anything to say about this show, plain and simple it would be "PURE TALENT"! I can't not recommend this movie to everyone that will listen to me talk about it. Lol

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top