Tuesday, July 21, 2020

{Review} 女鬼橋 (The Bridge Curse)

Synopsis|줄거리
Original Title: 女鬼橋
Also Known As: The Bridge Curse
Director: Lester Hsi (奚岳隆)
Distributor: Double Edge Entertainment
Released: February 27, 2020 (Taiwan)
Genre: Horror/Paranormal
Language: Mandarin
Country: Taiwan
My Rating: 10/10
Add To: Netflix
A group of undergraduate students who dare to test the urban legend that anyone who crosses a ghostly bridge - where a women once took her own life - at midnight will find evil awaiting them.

《女鬼橋》(英語:The Bridge Curse),是一部於2020年上映的臺灣懸疑驚悚電影,由詹宛儒、張寗、林哲熹、嚴正嵐、葛丞、謝毅宏、孟耿如領銜主演,2020年2月27日於臺灣上映。
Review|리뷰
★★★★★★★★★★  Stars
Okay so ... can I just admit I have been sleeping on Taiwan horror movies and I feel stupid for doing so?! Ya'll KNOW how I am about my horror movies. ESPECIALLY PARANORMAL!
But wkjfhwiruhgwri OMGGGGG!!!!!! Y'all this movie was so freaking amazing!! 

When I say amazing, I mean I jumped.. a lot. I can honestly say this movie did NOT make jump-scares their main scare. I don't want to give anything away but ... I'm going to have nightmares. Also when I say I jumped, I mean I jumped so hard at one point I punched myself in the face. Spent the rest of the movie peeking through my fingers. I haven't done that since I was a kid!! If I continue to watch Taiwanese movies, best bet this is going to be at the top the whole time. Other movies will have to compete with this movie. Lol I doubt any other could out-do this movie, but best bet, this is a challenge I am willing to take on! Stock me up on junk food and turn the lights off. It's about to go down! LOL.

I don't know much about the actors which is kinda new to me because I'm used to at least hearing about them but also adds to the freshness of this movie, they did such a great job that I know if I ever see them again I'll be like "ohhhh I know them!!!" Which makes me excited! 

I feel like horror movies these days always tend to have like one actor/actress that tries way to hard but with this movie, I forgot it was a movie most of the time, which is hard to do! If I didn't look away from time to time, I'm pretty sure I would be traumatized right now because I would be thinking I went through all of that with them. Lol and when I say the acting was amazing... it leads me to the ending.... YOOOOO!!!!! I WASN'T EXPECTING THAT!!!! I fucking LOVE when a book or movie blows my freaking mind!!! I'm so used to being like "Oh I know what's going to happen next." hrliguharilughreiuge 
THAT WASN'T THE CASE WITH THIS MOVIE!!! YES I'M SCREAMING!!! I CAN'T HELP IT!!! This movie just might be in my top 5 favorite horror movies. O_O 

If you ever get a chance to watch this movie, DO IT!!! If you are looking for a great movie, storyline, thriller, horror, just watch this movie. I'll bet you won't be disappointed. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top