Friday, June 5, 2020

{Review} Brahms: The Boy II

Synopsis | 줄거리
Original Title: Brahms: The Boy II
Also Known As: The Boy 2
Director: William Brent Bell
Released: February 21, 2020
Genre: Horror
Language: English
Country: USA
My Rating: 10/10
Add To: Youtube

After a family moves into the Heelshire Mansion, their young son soon makes friends with a life-like doll called Brahms.
The story is about a family moves to a house in a countryside after a son (Jude) and mother (Liza) both traumatised from an unexpected burglary. Jude finds a dirty, dusty porcelain doll and calls it Brahms. Everything then change in a sinister way because of the doll.
He's made a friend
Review | 리뷰
★★★★★★★★★★ 
Hell naw to the naw naw naw!!! Jut throwing this out there... I hate dolls. Also, wasn't expecting this movie to be as good as it was. I really didn't want to watch it because the first movie was a bust for me. I'm such a sucker for paranormal stuff so when it had that ending, I was really disappointed. 
Wasn't expecting a second movie and rolled my eyes when I heard about it. I thought it would be the typical kinda second movie to *those kinds* of movies. Lol 
Boy.. I WAS WRONG!! 
I've been wrong a lot lately. Y'all noticing this? I sure am. I don't like it. Lol. 
Anyway, weirdly enough I feel like this movie was like 10 minutes long max, little did I know over a hour has passed. HOW DO THEY DO THAT?!?! And with minimal effect - they still made this movie hella freaking creepy... Up till that end. dude ... what the HELL was that thing!? I'm going to have nightmares for months over that. I've never watched a movie that creeped me out and made me want to vomit so bad in my life. Is it bad my first thought was "What in the toothy butthole hell is that?!" yeah, that's bad. I don't know why I asked. Lol also while I say this and it's funny to say ... in the moment, you're kinda just traumatized at what you're looking at. I've seen a lot of creepy things before in my life... and that might have taken the cake.... I'm still saying naw naw naw. Lol 

While the movie, acting, graphics, everything was awesome - it still lacked! I feel like it lacked information on WHY and HOW. I'll never understand how people can be accepting of "oh this house/thing is haunted". BRUH!! I'm the one asking WHY it is. Lol I kind hope there is a third movie because of 1, how it ended and 2, to explain whyyyyy! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top