Sunday, February 9, 2020

{Review} 신데렐라와 네 명의 기사 (Cinderella and the Four Knights)

Synopsis 
Title: Cinderella and the Four Knights
Original Title: 신데렐라와 네 명의 기사
Director: Lee Min Woo
Network: tvN
Episodes: 16
Released: August 12, 2016
Genre: Kdrama/Heartfelt/Romance
Language: Korean
Country: South Korea
My Rating:10/10
Add To: Netflix|Viki


Life is hard for resolute high schooler Eun Ha Won (Park So Dam). When her mother dies in a traffic accident, she finds herself all alone in the world. She has broken off contact with her father and stepmother – and she is so poor, she doesn’t even have enough money to store her mother’s burial urn at the cemetery. And on top of all that, she has upcoming university tuition fees to pay...

Undaunted, she resolves to work her way through her difficulties, taking on no end of odd jobs. And then, one fateful day, she is hired by a young man named Kang Hyun Min (Ahn Jae Hyun). Kang Hyun Min wants her to be his date for the day when attends the wedding of his grandfather, Kang Jong Du (Kim Yong Gun).

At the wedding, Kang Jong Du notices that Eun Ha Won has a no-nonsense personality – and decides that she would be the perfect live-in housekeeper (and minder) for Kang Hun Min and his two cousins.

Still desperate for money, she agrees – and sets about trying to tame these three spoiled young men! But what will she do when she discovers that all three of the cousins appear to have developed feelings for her?

Cinderella and Four Knights is a 2016 South Korean drama series directed by Kwon Hyuk Chan and Lee Min Woo.



My Thoughts
★★★★★★★★★★  Stars
I am a glass case of emotion!!! ... I feel slightly traumatized. I wish I was kidding. But then again, I think if you read previous reviews of Kdramas I have watched, they always tend to leave me this way. Am I right? But jhfgiuafshgiulrh Y'ALL!!!! This show.... *pterodactyl screech and gross sobs*

This show devoured my life. I was supposed to start actively reading (Hahahahah -_-)  We all know that wasn't going to happened, didn't we? In complete honesty, I started this show because I needed something to watch while I ate something. (We all know someone like this. Won't eat until they find a show. It's me.) Anyway, I was like "Okay I'll watch a episode of this while I eat and then cut it off and start doing what I need to do" .... Ha... Haha.... Hahahah.... HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH.
Let's all have a nice mighty laugh of "well that was a damn lie" lol. Willing to bet at least one of you (Esther, I'm looking at you) knew "She hasn't updated in a while she must be... ohhhhhhh she found a new show" Hahhaha

Okay so enough about me and more about this show. While yes, It's like your typical Kdrama, can we just talk about the not-so-triangle love triangle?! Geez! I thought I was going to lose my mind! He loved her, she loved that other guy, that guy loves that other girl, this dude over here loves this girl, this girl loves the first dude and this girl over here loves that dude who loves the girl who doesn't noticed and WHERE DOES THIS OTHER GUY FIT IN!?!?!!?
Was it worth it? Oh hell yeah. It always is IMO! Y'all there really is so much I want to say about this show but the fact I just finished it like 2 seconds ago my brain is still screaming and my heart is like o;jghieuhgeirubgieurbvubeluyuebygierubeir

Not going to lie, It gave me a lot of "Boys Over Flowers" vibes. Maybe that's why I loved it so much?
....Nahhhhh!!! This show was so amazing just on it's own. I mean why else would I literally binge watch it? 2 and a half days, y'all. 16 episodes. All of them a hour long. And I watched them all in 2 and a half days. X_X
I realize that is not something to be proud of but haha... yolo? CAN YOU BLAME ME?!
I can't help it. Apparently I have compulse issues.

We all know the "book hangover" but hell on fire can we talk about the "drama hangover"? I feel like I'm wondering what the hell do I do with my life now kinda thing? Do I read now? I freaking should but my brain is like "lol lets watch another show. *creepy laugh*

So who knows!? But I will say this... If there is ever a show you come across and you're still on the fence about it, and it end up being this show.. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS BEAUTIFUL!!!! .... watch this show.... and fangirl with me. X_X

~~Once my brain chills out, I just might talk more about the show instead of just screaming through a whole review. ~~

I'd also like to add, I freaking love all the actors. *cries* Whoever casted these people knew exactly what the heck they were doing because they were so on point. I really wish I could do reaction videos to this because I'm pretty sure I screamed through this whole show. I'm wondering if my neighbors ever thought I was getting killed or something.... but since the cops have never showed up, I guess not. Hahahaha XD

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top