Thursday, January 23, 2020

{Update} Thursday Thoughts

Hello my lovely Zombebes!
It has come to my attention that I am all over the place. Especially with my social medias and my blog. I am sorry about that but for the longest time I had tried to keep both of my love seperate (books and *motions at blog images*) Yeah, stop judging me. Some people love food. Some people love art. Some people love gardens. So everyone has their thing. This just happens to be mine. As much as I love books and reviewing, I also love this. I mean it's the music that saved me when I was at the darkest spot of my life. I realize combining the two might seem extremely unprofessional, and if you think it is, I really am sorry. I can't NOT include it though. It's a part of my life. Trying to keep these two things separate was actually exhausting and was sucking the joy from both just having to go back and forth.

So here we are with a combination of both and I can't remember the last time I was this happy or this excited! I know I get of "Why?" questions, the answer is "why not?" Lol. I'm still trying to work a way of merging the two. My twitter is a mess and looking at the name, you wouldn't think "Oh she reviews books" Lol but I can't help it and those who have followed the nightmare of this story should understand the meaning behind the name. To those who don't, it's been a dark year in music for us.

I WISH I could say this was all that happened but so much more happened in 2019 that we really didn't see a light at the end and to be honest, most of us still don't because stuff just keeps happening. So that is one reason I don't want to change my Twitter name. It's also why Wonho has pretty much taken over my blog as well. It all just really means a lot to me and holds a place in my heart.


If I am honest, I will probably delete this post in a few days but I just kinda wanted to point out that I realize my life has turned in such a odd way and have had so many people use "unprofessional" with me lately that I'm just done, really and it's gotten to the point where I have questioned if I should just stop and delete everything. Then I remember that I have been doing this for way to many years to quit now. I'm not going to let negative people stop me. I get it if this music isn't your thing or whatever, but don't tell me I'm being unprofessional when I'm just sharing my love for what makes me happy. Books can only bring so much happiness. Lol.
If I offended anyone with this, I apologize. I didn't mean for it to come out that way. I just needed to get this off my chest.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top