Saturday, December 22, 2018

{Meme} Goodreads: Your Year In Books Meme 2018

Hello, ello, and wello my lovely wonderful Zombabes, Freaks, Geeks, Ghouls, and Gals.. And all you other weirdos!! So I was tagged by the oh so lovely Esther to do this and I plan on doing this every year (if possible) I really hope more people will join us on this lovely meme. I tried to wait closer to the end of December before I did mine but how life is going mehhheheheh yeahhhh ... That's not going to happen because I need a outlet right now and I am almost 99.99% sure I won't finish another book before the end of December. If I do, it will be a miracle. Seriously hope I'm not falling in to another book slump because that would suck really freaking bad..... Also, is it 99.9 or 99.99? I'm so confused!!! Blame Esther. Her recent review made me choke. You read it here, folks. She's trying to kill me!!!! (I'm kidding) Not really.
  
Lol XD ILY!  ON WITH THE SHOW!!!
statistics:

I read 13,008 pages across 34 books. The average length for the books I've read was 382 pages.
The shortest book I read was: Precious Moments Little Book of Thanks (32 pages)
The longest book I read was: IT (1,156 pages)
The most popular book I read was: Fifty Shades of Grey (1,773,557 other readers)
The least popular book I read was: Precious Moments Little Book of Thanks (13 other readers)
My average rating this year was 3.7 ★★★★☆.
The highest book I've rated was: Precious Moments Little Book of Thanks (4.83 average)
My first review of the year 2018 was A Court of Mist and Fury
My last review of the year 2018 (for now) was A Pack of Blood and Lies
My high scoring books this year
(Click the book to read the review)



How to participate
First of all; Thanks so much for reading!
I'd love for ANYONE to participate in this Meme and to read your posts on your Goodreads Year in Books.

Participating is easy;
1) Write your own Your Year in Books post.
2) Link back to this post
3) Enter the link of your post in the widget below.
4) Tag your friends (if you like).
5) Check back here to enjoy other people's posts!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top