Saturday, October 20, 2018

{Review} Precious Moments Little Book of Thanks by Jean Fischer

Synopsis
Title: Precious Moments Little Book of Thanks
Author: Jean Fischer
Pages: 32
Published: July 24th 2018
Genre: Children/Christian/Life
My Rating: 5/5
Add To: Goodreads

It happens every autumn. As soon as the leaves begin to turn bright, beautiful colors, the year sprints ahead on fast-forward! Take a few moments out of the hustle and bustle of the season to sink into a cozy chair with your little one and thank God for everything He’s given us with Precious Moments® Little Book of Thanks.
In the sweet, enduring art style of Precious Moments, this timeless book will help your children recognize all the wonderful things God has given them! Read along, and you will remember to enjoy the simple things, like singing silly songs, jumping in a pile of leaves, and watching the seasons change. The short, rhyming verses in this classic Precious Moments book don’t take much time to read at all, and they will create memories that last forever.
Precious Moments Little Book of Thanks offers you the chance to be thankful for all that you have and for the ones with whom you get to share every precious moment.


My Thoughts
★★★★★+ Nostalgia Stars
I received this book in return for an honest review.

I know this is way out of my usual reads, but the 90's kid in me screamed when I saw this book.
I don't think kids today will really ever know how Precious Moments use to the *THE* thing in life. Lol Anyone who was anyone had the books, coloring books, little figures, everything. PM was life in the 90's, along with Lisa Frank. Lol

So yeah, when I saw this, I knew I had to have it. And I admit I cried when I read it. It was a cute little fast read but it brought back to many memories from when I was little. Memories I think I was actually starting to forget.

I'm so thankful for being able to read this book. Thank you for the memories!
Everyone everywhere needs all of these books. Just saying. Lol

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top