Sunday, December 18, 2016

Chillz Hillz #1: The Bad Babysitter by Kerrigan Valentine

Synopsis

Brad whines.He fights.He does terrible things with his boogars.Andrew is tired of his little brother. But when their family moves to the strange city of Chills Hills and Brad goes to a new babysitter, he comes back . . . different. Almost robotic. All he wants to do now is chores and homework.Mom and Dad think he’s just growing up. But Andrew knows something is very wrong, and it all started on that day at Mrs. Dritch’s house. There is dark magic at work here. His investigation leads him closer and closer to the truth . . . but also into the heart of danger.



My Thoughts
★★★ Stars
I received this book in return for an honest review.
I thought this was an interesting short read. There really isn't much to say about it other than I feel like I have read it already.
This book was very well written and had just enough to keep you interested, I just feel it was to much like a Goosebumps/Are You Afraid of the Dark knock off. 
The "stories" within this story were actually from both of those. The "bike" story was on Are You Afraid of the dark. The class blob actually reminded me of the blob from one of the Goosebumps book.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top