Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Ignition by Stacy McWilliams

Synopsis

Ignition is book two in the Escaping Demons Saga and see's Nathan and Jasmine fight for their lives and to remain together.
Life has never been Easy for Jasmine Johnstone, but failing for Nathan Stevenson brings a whole new level of difficulty. He is sworn to kill her, and fights against his love for her more than ever, but he knows he can't live without her.
As they run from monsters, and each other, can their love survive?
Time begins to run out and with new friends and enemies in the strangest places, will they learn who to trust in time?
With their love stronger than ever, but forces pulling them apart, is love enough to keep them together or will Nathan's parents win and pull them apart?


My Thoughts
★★★ Stars
I received this book in return for an honest review.

What the what!!!!
What kind of ending was that?!?!
It is amazing how much a book can piss you off so bad but keep you so drawn in that you NEED to know what happens next.
I'm still not sold on Nate. I still really hate him and think he is a big giant wussy. Now Jas on the other hand, I am really starting to like her. She is FINALLY stepping up. Took her freaking long enough. -_- I wonder if I am the only one who sees Claire Holt playing her though...

I honestly have no idea what I can really say about this book. It answered some questions but left me with so many more questions. Like, where did her powers come from? Who half of the characters were because they seemed to pop up out of nowhere but the main characters knew, them, which makes me think they were around at some point, but I just do not remember them :(

I expected more from this book. I liked it, don't get me wrong, but there just seemed to be something missing and I wanted the fight scenes to be more, they seemed to fall kinda flat.

When Lisa found out her big news, I won't lie, I was sad that we couldn't experience her excitement with her the second she found out, we had to find out later about it.

I can't wait for the next book. I need it and I need it now!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top