Sunday, October 18, 2015

Cade (Le Beau Brothers #1) by V.A. Dold

Synopsis

Anna James is single again, finally. In her opinion, men are self-centered and will never love her for who she is, a beautiful, plus sized woman. All except the fantasy man that she’s been meeting in her dreams for five years.
She just never expected her fantasy to be a real live alpha shifter...
Cade Le Beau isn't what he seems. He’s a billionaire wolf. A Shifter. He laments his missed chance six months ago to meet his fantasy woman in the flesh. Just as his second chance presents itself, his fantasy woman, his mate, is threatened by the local mob boss and her ex-husband. Now, he has forty eight hours to deal with this threat once and for all or chance losing her again.
Is it Anna who’s in danger, or the humans who unwittingly threaten her?
The heat is on the moment they lay eyes on each other. Neither, age, children, horrid ex-husbands, nor mob bosses will stop this love affair.


My Thoughts
★★★★★ Stars
This is NOT what I read. Just saying, this is way far outside the box of what I read but wow wow wow!! this book was amazing. Now you are probably wondering why I read it if it isn't my thing, well, to be honest, it was free on amazon and so when I clicked on it to see what it was about it really peeked my interest and I thought "well if I don't like it, I'll just delete it and not worry about finishing it."
Well that never happened. Once I got reading, I seriously could NOT stop. Yes, I passed all the sex because that really isn't my thing, other than that, this story was SO astonishing. The love that was so strong between them was so magical and heart-swelling. I believe this book was written wonderfully. Everything just flowed together and there were things so different, I mean it's not to often you get a petite human who then can whoop your butt faster than a buff guy can. Lol
I can't wait to read book two and find out what happens to Simon.

***18+ Book***

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top