Monday, October 5, 2015

Breathless by Becki Brannen

Synopsis

What happens when an ordinary girl meets the man of everyone’s dreams?
Keeping secrets is never easy, especially since Ryan Spalding is on the cover of every magazine and this year's "Hottest Hunk under 30." Good thing Carly Sparks is so out of the loop when it comes to celebrity affairs, or she'd realize she was in one!






My Thoughts
★★★★ Breathless Stars
I received this book in return for an honest review.
This was such a good book. I really loved it and didn't want to put it down. The characters were so real to me and everything went together smoothly. I think my most favorite thing honestly was that Carly cried... a lot. If you read other books, you'll see that the girl always tries to be strong and not cry, ect. But Carly just had so much love in here that she HAD to cry, that she was so thankful for the things that Ryan had done for her. Also I find it beautiful that even though she came from a hardened home, she wasn't hardened. She was open and when she loved, she loved hard. Now Daniel Gillies OH, I mean RYAN... He's a movie star so of course you expect him to be kinda douchey... Which I guess you could say he was before he met Carly, but as much as his character made me mad at times, I loved him as well... It kinda makes you think maybe not all actors are the same, I suppose. Maybe they want a love just as real as any of us "civilians" lol. Kinda hard to remember that when they star in so many movies and marry co-stars. eh. Lol I really enjoyed this book and can't wait for book two! MUST! READ!
*The missing star, is really hard to explain really... it just felt like there was something missing from the story to me. It felt kinda incomplete though that honestly may be because it ended with a cliffhanger. Lol

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top