Friday, July 31, 2015

The Secret of Strange Waters (The Light Keeper Series Book 2) by Kelly Hall

Synopsis

Unfortunately for Lily Jordan, being a Light Keeper doesn't come with an instruction manual, but neither does being sixteen. While learning to use her powers, she’s confronted with unforeseen obstacles and forced to break her own rules in order to save her circle of friends. With her mom’s wedding on the horizon, will misinterpreted visions create new enemies who could threaten Lily’s exposure? Will death and heartache ruin the big day? For Lily, the answers only lead to impossible decisions. Does she embrace her powers or abandon them for false normalcy? Kelly Hall’s second book, The Secret of Strange Waters, proves paranormal powers aren’t always a blessing.


My Thoughts
★★★★★+++ Mind Numbing Stars
I received this book in return for an honest review.
I have no idea how to start this because my mind is all over the place and my heart is still racing. I'm in awe. This book was straight up mind blowing! Kelly Hall has hella talent! When I started this book, I could NOT stop. I laughed my butt off and I cried... a lot. The Secret of Strange Waters was so much more emotional than the first book.  I love how even though it picks up a little later than the first book left off, it still flows perfectly and you don't feel lost. 100% worth the read! I think if someone asked me "Name at least one thing that could make this book better".. I couldn't answer it.  I didn't want this book to end, when I saw I was getting closer to the end, I was so upset haha I want to know what happens dang it! Book Three? YES! NOOOWWWW! Please? Lol UGH! That ending though!!! Right in the feels! I gotta know what happens next! It's killin me.

Quotes
-“Yea, almost as freaky as that fake tan you’ve got going. What shade is that, day-glow ho?”
-Come morning, I found Meagan introducing her face to my toilet.

2 comments :

Back to Top