Friday, March 6, 2015

Don't Stay Up Late: A Fear Street Novel by R.L. Stine

Synopsis

The second new book in the re-launch of R.L. Stine's Fear Street series, which sold 80 million copies around the world, making it one of the bestselling young adult series of all time.
R.L. Stine's hugely successful young adult horror series Fear Street is back after almost 2 decades. Fear Street is a worldwide phenomenon and helped to kick off the young adult craze which is still going strong today. In the second new book in this series, Don't Stay Up Late, Stine explores the unbridled terror of a damaged young lady sent on a doomed babysitting job.
Ever since a car accident killed her father and put Lisa and her mother into the hospital, Lisa can't think straight. She's plagued by nightmares and hallucinations that force her to relive the accident over and over again in vivid detail. When Lisa finds out that a neighbor is looking for a babysitter for her young son, she takes the job immediately, eager to keep busy and shake these disturbing images from her head.
But what promised to be an easy gig turns terrifying when Lisa begins to question exactly who — or what — she is babysitting.
R.L. Stine makes his triumphant return to Shadyside in the new Fear Street book Don't Stay Up Late.


My Thoughts
★★★★★+ Pure Gold Perfect Stars.
I received this book from NG in return for an honest review.
Oh my gosh! Why can't I rate this over a trillion stars?! This book was so >AMAZING! Once I sat down and started reading it, I couldn't stop! It drew me in and I got so into it, I dang near had a heart attack at some points. Haha. R.L. Stine is such an amazing talented author! I love all his stuff. Sooo glad to see him writing Fear Street books again! ^_^ This was pure gold PERFECTION! If you were to say "How can this book be made better?" answer: IT CAN'T! It is truly perfect. The suspense was killing me! There was so many times I thought it was one person, then I ended up thinking "wait, no. It's this other person." Only to be wrong. Haha. I love it! Didn't want this book to end but the end was a jaw dropper. Did NOT see that coming and left me wanting more.
All in all, Great book. I fully recommend this book!
Hope there are more books in store for the future!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top