Saturday, December 27, 2014

(The Road to Salvation #2) Dealing with Devils by Pembroke Sinclair

Synopsis

Dating a demon has its advantages, like helping deliver souls to Hell. Wait...what? 
Katie’s world has been turned upside down. She's fallen for Josh—despite the fact that he’s a demon from Hell. Wes is finally out of her system and her life. Convinced she can change Josh, she sets out to make him a better person, only to find out things aren’t as simple as she’d originally thought. For one thing, Josh has Katie help him deliver souls to Hell, and she kind of likes it. And to top it off, other more powerful demons are battling for her soul, and revelations from the past could change the course of her life forever.


My Thoughts
★★★★★+ Burning Stars.
I received this book in return for an honest review.
Where to even start...
This book is one of a kind and beautifully written. It's a shocking, edgy, gripping page turner that leaves you wanting more, I could go on and on. I could NOT put this book down!
I really liked this book because it picks up exactly where the first book left off, so it doesn't leave you guessing what happened in the time between. For me, personally, this book was full of "oh snap!" and "didn't see that coming" moments. I love books that just take you by surprise and also make you giggle because you are just shocked and can't believe what you just read happened. I must say adding Lucifer and Lilith to the mix of things made it bold and so much more intense. It kept me guessing and thinking "Well, that's it. There is no possible way this can get more shocking." Only for me to turn the page and have another "Oh snap" moment. Haha.
BUT!... But... A cliff hanger?! Really?! So not fair! I'm gonna go crazy not knowing what happens next!
Can't wait for the next installment.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top